BABYDEEPSLEEP® Weighted Swaddle
✓ Free shipping
✓ 30 days free returns
The BABYDEEPSLEEP® Weighted Swaddle is a calming weighted swaddle, designed for babies (5-9 kg) with agitation and sleeping problems. The patented weight section gently adapts to your baby's nervous system and whole body to provide calmness, effectively soothing and comforting restless and colicky newborns and babies.
The swaddle feature is created when fastening the armhole snaps and allows the baby to sleep on their belly as well as their back. This unique construction also ensures that the weight effect lasts throughout the babys entire sleep – unlike traditional weighted blankets which are usually pushed aside.
About 85% experience "improved" or "significantly better" sleeping quality within the first 7-14 nights.*
* Quality feedback from more than one thousand families (2014-20).
Safe to use
The weighted area covers the babys chest and stomach, applying deep pressure to the body. This leads to muscles and body parts being stimulated, which triggers the nervous system. The nervous system interprets the pressure as a movement and responds by releasing calming and bliss-enhancing hormones, thus leading to a calmer, deeper and more restful sleep.
Many infants love to snuggle in a weighted swaddle, while some take a while to get used to it. If your baby responds by moving around or crying even more, you should use the swaddle during daytime for naps or put it away for a week and then try again.
With the extra breathable bamboo/cotton material, you can use the weighted swaddle as sleepwear and comforter. The swaddle is equipped with a 2-way YKK® zipper, which makes it easy to change diapers. The wraparound function is achieved by closing the snaps at the sleeve openings. The weighted swaddle is a 0.5 TOG, which is equivalent to a thin blanket.
Our BABYDEEPSLEEP® products are made out of extra breathable bamboo/cotton material, which will prevent the baby from overheating. The weighted filling consists of small phthalate-free pellets and the fabric and zipper are OEKO-TEX® 100 certified.
Tested in accordance with the EU safety standard EN 16781:2018. Non-lead and nickel free. Recommended by health professionals and maternity nurses.
- Safety tested in accordance with the EU safety standard EN 16781:2018.
- OEKO-TEX®-certified and lead- and nickel-free
- The weighted filling consists of small phthalate-free pellets.
- Breathable bamboo material that prevents overheating and ensures normal air flow
- The innovative design ensures healthy hip development.
- Length: 80 cm (from shoulder to toe)
- Total product weight: 800 grams
- Weighted area: 500 grams
- 2-way YKK® zipper for easy diaper changes
- Machine wash at 30° C with low spin and let air dry
- Fabric: 50% bamboo rayon/ 50% cotton
- Use it all year. The bamboo fibers have excellent temperature-regulating properties
Child doesn’t walk
- Swaddle: 5-9 kg (weighted sleeping swaddle 80 cm long – shoulder to toe)
- Sack/Bag: 8kg-12kg (weighted sleeping bag 90 cm long – shoulder to toe)
- Suit: 12kg-15kg (weighted sleeping suit 90 cm long – ankles to shoulders)
- Vest: 12kg-22kg (weighted sleeping vest)
If your baby is less than 12 kg and already walks, use Swaddle or Sleep Bag, however it is important that parents and caregivers always monitor the baby to ensure (s)he doesn’t climb out of the bed.