BABYDEEPSLEEP® Weighted Sleep Sack/Bag
✓ Use from approx. 8 kg. 1 – 2 years.
✓ For babies who have difficulties falling asleep and wake frequently throughout the night. The weighted sleeping bag helps to establish longer sleep cycles and calmer sleep.
✓ The weighted area covers the breast and stomach and relaxes the body and the nervous system of the baby.
✓ Very breathable material (bamboo) and mesh insert on the back provide outstanding airflow and temperature regulation to prevent overheating.
✓ The weighted filling consists of small pellets (phthalate free) and the fabric and zipper are Oeko-Tex® 100 certified.
✓ Safe to use: Safety tested (BS 8510:2009) and used by more than 5000 babies and small children in Scandinavia. Making the Babydeepsleep® bags one of the most popular sleep aids in Scandinavia.
*Can only be bought here. We are the inventors and sole sellers of the Babydeepsleep® products.
- Length: 90 cm. Weight: 700 g.
- Use all year. The bamboo fibres has excellent temperature regulating properties.
- Sleepwear: often a long-sleeved cotton romper/blouse is perfect.
- 2-way YKK® zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Wash at 30° C with low spin and let air dry.
- Fabric: 50% bamboo rayon/ 50% cotton.
- Safety tested in accordance to British safety standard for sleeping bags (BS 8510:2009).
- Flexible design enables healthy hip development.
- No harmfull chemicals: Oeko-Tex® fabric and lead + nickel free YKK® zipper.
- The weighted filling consists of phthalate free pellets.
- No overheating: the bamboo fabric + airflow inserts ensure airflow.
Child doesn’t walk
- Swaddle: 5-9 kg (weighted sleeping swaddle 80 cm long – shoulder to toe)
- Sack/Bag: 8kg-12kg (weighted sleeping bag 90 cm long – shoulder to toe)
- Suit: 12kg-15kg (weighted sleeping suit 90 cm long – ankles to shoulders)
- Vest: 12kg-22kg (weighted sleeping vest)
If your baby is less than 12 kg and already walks, use Swaddle or Sleep Bag, however it is important that parents and caregivers always monitor the baby to ensure (s)he doesn’t climb out of the bed.